Ewaste Drop Off RECYCLING
Green Ewaste Recycling Center services the Bay Area with electronic waste disposal drop-off
GREEN EWASTE RECYCLING PROVIDES FREE* or LOW COST, EFFICIENT AND SIMPLE DISPOSAL OF ELECTRONICS WITH ZERO LANDFILL POLICY
We accept ELECTRONICS in any condition that can plug into outlets or run on batteries from all California cities and towns. No appointment needed. Drive-through drop off service is available for customers. Come in and out in less than 2 minutes, our friendly staff will unload the e-waste from your vehicle without a hassle.
Open Mon-Fri 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, closed on weekends and major holidays.
We accept e-Waste from all California cities and towns.
Green Ewaste Recycling Center is a ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems Certified and California State approved E-Waste Processor (CEW ID: 109503). Our methods are in strict compliance with Cal Recycle, EPA, and DTSC guidelines pursuant to x66273.83.
List of Items Accepted for Free:
- CRT TVs, Plasma TVs, Lcd TVs, Flat Screen TVs, Broken OK, purchased and used in California
- Any kind Monitors and Screens purchased and used in California
- Laptops, Docking Stations, Notebooks, Kindles, iPads, Tablets
- Computers, PCs, Servers, Networking Equipment, Modem, Routers, Telecom Equipment
- Testing Equipment, Industrial Equipment, Credit card machines, Digital Cable Box
- Power Supplies, Electronic Meters, Electronic Motors, Transformers
- Cell Phones, Home and Office Telephone, Conferencing Equipment, Walkie Talkie
- UPS/APC, All Backup Devices, Auto Batteries, Forklift Batteries, Laptop Batteries, Cell phone Batteries
- Wire/Cables, Adapters, Chargers
- CPU, Memory, Hard Drives, Printed Circuit Board, Components, IC Chips & Other Misc. Computer Components
- Game Consoles, Xbox, Nintendo, Play Stations, Wii
- DVR, TIVO, Projectors, Virgin Toner Cartridges.
- Security Equipment, Cameras
List of Items We charge for:
- $5 per unit: VCR Player, DVD Player, Satellite dish, CD Player.
- $10 to fill up a banker box (24 x 12 x 10 1⁄4″)- Small Household Appliances and Kitchen electronics such as hair dryers, toasters, blenders, heaters, coffee makers, juice makers, rice cookers, Plastic Fans, Robot Vacuums, plastic speakers, Used Toners/Cartridges
- $10 fee per unit: Onsite Hard Drive Destruction, Microwave, Home office Printers, Copiers, Fax Machines, Scanners, Shredders less than 30 lbs, Vacuum Cleaners
- $15 per unit: Wooden Speaker, Water Coolers, Portable AC, Air Conditioners,Wine Cooler, Wood Consoles, Smoke Detectors, Thermostats
- $40 per unit, Floor Standing Copiers, Commercial Copy machines, plotters and large format printers more than 100 lbs
Electronics We DO NOT Accept
- Fridges, Refrigerators, Washing machines, Dryers, Ice Makers, Compressors, Dishwashers
- VHS Tapes, 35mm Slides, Film Negatives, or Movie Film
Alkaline Batteries, light bulbs and LEDs
Residential customers, recycle FREE through county government Household Hazardous Waste Program, please visit the following websites for detailed information:
Business and corporate customers
Please text, email or call us for a quote 408 287 3292, firstname.lastname@example.org, we provide both pickup and drop off services for all types of batteries and light bulbs. We accept all major credit cards and business checks.
Partial List of Acceptable Items
Most of the items we accept are listed below. If your item is not listed, there is a chance we might accept it. If it contains wires, plugs, batteries or electricity still hooked up, we may be able to assist you. Email or call if you are uncertain.
If your item is not listed above, please email us or call our office at 1-408-287-3292.
Our list is currently increasing.